Priapus Shot For Men
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a medical term that describes the inability to achieve and or maintain an erect penis adequate for sexual function. This condition is one of the most common sexual problems for men and increases with age. It is estimated between 15 to 30 million American men suffer from ED.
Most men have difficulty with erections from time to time, yet in some men, it is a regular and more severe problem and this problem can get worse with age. It can cause low self-esteem, performance anxiety, depression and stress. ED may affect the quality of a marriage or intimate relationships as well.
Fortunately, the revolutionary introduction of PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Therapy for penis rejuvenation can help men with enhancement of erection, sensitivity and penis size. This simple, relatively painless office based procedure called the Priapus Shot was pioneered by Dr. Charles Runels. It incorporates the harvesting and injection of one’s own plasma enriched growth factors or PRP into specific areas of the penis.
The Priapus Shot uses blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the penis. It is a natural process that the body does not reject, and is very successful. It is common for men to have decreased testosterone levels, which in turn, develops into problems in their sex life. The Priapus Shot will make for harder erections and increase the size of your penis. It boosts sensation with blood circulation to achieve the desired result. This treatment satisfies many men who struggle with ED.
What can the Priapus Shot do for you?
The Priapus Shot results in all of the following:
- Immediately larger
- Strengthen the penis
- Straighten the penis
- Increase circulation within the penis for a healthier organ.
- Make other therapies work better (if you still need Viagra or Cialis, then it will work better for you).
- Increase sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes).
- Increase size by design (Can place more in base or in the head or wherever makes for best result)
- No allergic reactions (using your own body’s fluids).
- No lumpiness
- Minimal pain (no burning from the PRFM since it’s from your own body)
Priapus Shot Treatment
The treatment is natural in that your own cells are used. The body reacts to the treated cells as it does to a wound and immediately starts repairing the tissue. This builds the underlying tissue of a possible 10 to 20% increase in length and girth.
Steps of the procedure
- A numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the penis.
- Blood is drawn from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done).
- The blood is put in a centrifuge
- The platelets are transferred into another tube where a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into thinking that they are in the body and the body has been injured.
- The platelets release growth factors into the liquid of the tube.
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle and in a way that distributes the growth factors in the proper way.
You should see improvements immediately, although there is usually a return to prior treatment status in 3-5 days as the water is absorbed and prior to complete action of the fibroblasts to in the size of the penis. Within 2-4 weeks an increase in girth and length is common. There’s actual growth of new tissue by stimulation of uni-potent stem cells, so the change in shape is not from something foreign being in the body but from the body actually rejuvenating and growing. The PRFM stimulates new blood flow with new blood vessels (neovascularization).
It is important to know that that not everyone will necessarily achieve the same results or satisfaction; however for many the result is an increase in the length, girth and sensitivity of the penis and the treatment results for those men are impressive. Also, results are not instantaneous. It takes several weeks to achieve the full effects and there are a couple things one must do daily to increase the rate of success. All of which will be discussed during your private consultation.
Disclaimer: Individual results will vary based on participation and individual health profiles.